The Official Verification of Registered Service and Emotional Support Animals

In order to have a service or emotional support animal (ESA), the animal should be registered with a designated handler or owner. Whether or not a service or emotional support animal certificate is required by property manager, landlords, hotels, airlines, taxis, or other public areas depends upon federal, state, and local laws, but a verification of a registered service or emotional support animal assists with enforcing laws and regulations.

This website allows you to check and verify if a an animal and its handler or owner is a registered  service or emotional support animal (ESA).  For privacy reasons, you may only search by Registration Number by entering number and then clicking the verification tab below.